Alpha Math Learning is a local Buffalo Grove math tutor offering private instruction for students that are interested in sharpening their math skills. Alpha Math Learning is owned and operated by Mr. Patel. Mr. Patel is certified with the Illinois State Board of Education.
As a local tutor and private instructor in Buffalo Grove, Alpha Math Learning is familiar with the curriculum's adopted by all of the local school districts for all grade levels. We maintain working relationships with many teachers in the local school systems, as communication with private tutors such as our selves and our existing clientele's teachers, is welcome by the School District.
Most parents realize the importance of providing a solid foundation for their child's education. This is why Alpha Math Learning offers local math tutoring programs in Buffalo Grove, IL 60089. We specialize in standardized test prep Math for ACT, PSAT, SAT; SAT-Math Level 1 and SAT-Math Level 2 subject tests and Algebra-I. If you are seeking a local home schooling instructor in Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 to assist your student in furthering their education and math skills, then we can help.
At Alpha Math Learning, Instructor Mr. Patel gives precise instruction to the students so they understand the outcomes of the problems provided. He has students demonstrate what have been taught as we go through each problem and concept respectively. He lets the students solve individual problems independently offering guidance as needed. Thus Instructor gets to unlock the potential in each student in order so they can learn the study material effectively.
If you are seeking a local math tutor or private instructor that is personable and passionate about teaching math then look no further. Mr Patel possesses a background as a leading classroom math teacher, trainer, mentor for over five years. He has been teaching since February 2009 at all the school levels to college level Math involving Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus and Standardize Math Test programs such as ACT/SAT/PSAT-Math, AP Calculus etc; at two learning centers (and later as an Independent Educator) in Chicago area to a very diverse group of students.
Contact us today to discover our flexible and affordable math tutoring programs for students local to Buffalo Grove, IL 60089.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE VILLAGE OF BUFFALO GROVE:
As of the 2010 census, the village of Buffalo Grove's population was 41,496.
NEWS ABOUT BUFFALO GROVE SCHOOLS OR STUDENTS:
Daily Herald May 9, 2016: Buffalo Grove wins Harper's Financial Accounting Contest
BELOW IS A LIST OF SCHOOLS THAT SERVE OR ARE LOCATED WITHIN BUFFALO GROVE:
- Stevenson High School
- Buffalo Grove High School
Grade school districts and schools
Buffalo Grove-Wheeling Community Consolidated School District 21:
- Booth Tarkington Elementary School (K-5) (in Wheeling)
- Eugene Field Elementary School (K-5) (in Wheeling)
- James Whitcomb Riley Elementary School (K–5) (in Arlington Heights)
- Edgar Allan Poe Elementary School (K-5) (in Arlington Heights)
- Joyce Kilmer Elementary School (K–5)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Elementary School (K-5)
- Jack London Middle School (6–8) (in Wheeling)
- James Fenimore Cooper Middle School (6–8)
Aptakisic-Tripp Community Consolidated School District 102
- Tripp Elementary School (K-4)
- Earl Pritchett Elementary School (K-4)
- Meridian Middle School (5–6)
- Aptakisic Junior High School (7–8)
Kildeer Countryside Community Consolidated School District 96
- Willow Grove Kindergarten Center (Kindergarten)
- Ivy Hall Elementary School (1–5)
- Prairie Elementary School (1–5)
- Country Meadows Elementary School (in Long Grove) (1–5)
- Kildeer Countryside Elementary School (in Long Grove) (1–5)
- Twin Groves Middle School (6–8)
- Woodlawn Middle School (in Long Grove) (6–8)
- Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District 103:
- Laura Sprague Elementary School (K-2) (in Lincolnshire)
- Half Day Intermediate School (3–4) (in Lincolnshire)
- Daniel Wright Junior High School (5–8) (in Lincolnshire)
- Saint Mary School (Catholic pre-school through 8th grade)